If you fail to file your returns, you could be subject to IRS Substitutes for Return, or you could be criminally prosecuted for federal tax evasion.  You should know however that the IRS would greatly prefer that you file your returns, and that you get back into the system.

If you cannot locate your income and expense information from those years, then we can obtain from the IRS all of your W-2 and 1099 tax  information as well as your interest and dividend records as well.   This information will be used to to prepare your returns.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *