The Basics of Bankruptcy
Should You File Bankruptcy? What are your Options?
What Donald Trump Can Teach You About Bankruptcy
Chapter 7–Getting a Fresh Start from Debts
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy–Catching Up on Debts
The 3 Essential Questions to Ask if You Are Considering a Bankruptcy
Keeping Your Retirement Savings (don’t use your 401k to pay credit cards!)
What Happens in a Bankruptcy Case
If You’ve Been Sued by a Creditor
What’s the “Automatic Stay” of Bankruptcy?
Your Chapter 7 Meeting of Creditors–what happens?
What to Expect in the beginning of a Chapter 13 Case
Understanding Your Chapter 13 Plan
IRS Tax Advice
IRS Tax Debt Basics
- 5 Reasons to File your Delinquent IRS Returns as Soon as Possible
- Filing Returns If You’ve Lost Your Income Records
- Not Paying your Estimated Taxes Can Ruin Your Future
- 2 Top Reasons an LLC or S-Corporation Can Reduce Your Tax Bill
- What to Expect when an IRS Revenue Officer Visits you
- Yes, IRS Tax Debts Can Disappear